Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time alone

Three days and the realities of loosing Karen are forced upon me like it or not, funeral directors, death certificates and crematorium arrangements have quickly dispelled any confusion that this could be a nightmare.

I miss her every second and look forward to putting my head down at night so I can have a break from the hurt and feeling of such deep loss.

Today is the first time I have had time to myself since Karen passed away and it is time to reflect, laugh, cry, thank, curse and inevitably feed, change and bath Eva.

We have yet to finalise the details for Karen's Thanks Giving but it tentatively will be next Wednesday afternoon at 2:30 at St Peters Church (subject to it being free) in Harrogate, same place, same time just 1 month and 1 day later than Eva's baptism.

The Yorkshire show means no ceremonies this week as well as Monday and on Tuesday town is closed for a freedom March so hence Wednesday.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible to celebrate that we had Karen and bid her a final farewell in the physical sense as I feel she lives on in all of us and so very many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment