Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If you value your sleep and have a baby

Its not often that I could be convinced that life skills could be learned in a book, but wow how wrong have I been, the book "SAVE OUR SLEEP" by Tizzie Hall is not just words it is a bible for anyone with a baby, it is a guaranteed (my words) way to get your baby to sleep through the night and more importantly know you baby inside out.
 
I am a first time dad, a solo dad and a grieving husband after the recent loss of Karen, my first nappy was on Eva at a weight of three pounds inside an incubator, my first bottle was on Eva at three and a very little bit pounds, so yes I am an absolute novice and therefore not influenced by my parents or the very poor advice so readily given by so many well meaning parents just wanting to help but who have brought there kids up under the mentality thats just the way it is.
 
This book has given me a happy and content Eva, she doesn't cry, sleeps through and whenever I have had a problem the solutuion was always within my bible, it has given me my life and sleep back.
 
Lately I emailed the team at "SAVE OUR SLEEP" and humbling to say the least was a reply and many since from Tizzie Hall the author herself, an obviously selfless and incredibly special person.
 
So if you have, are having or know of someone who is about to have a baby then do yourself a favour and go to www.saveoursleep.com and buy the book it is the best gift you could give and seriously it really works, even with all that has been going on in Eva's and my lives Eva has been a dream and continues to do as it says, sleep through the night, cry for a very obvious and easily solved reason and as I said at the beginning I know Eva and that is special especially at the moment.


Find someone to snuggle up with Brrr... its getting cold out there

No comments:

Post a Comment