Friday, July 24, 2009

My Karen

This is what was read by Tim on my behalf at the service, yesterday, today, tomorrow, next month next year it is and always will be how I feel.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Absolute, true and unconditional love.

We had a complete and fulfilled life together as husband and wife and adored each other as friends.

We declared our marriage as a statement of our commitment and desire to be one with each other. What greater thing is there than two human souls to feel they are joined together. Our love did not simply consist of gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction, it always will.

Karen and I exchanged rings as a symbol of the strength of our love, each and every day we were together our love for each other only grew stronger. Our lives were bound now and forever in true and lasting love.

We shared a beautiful life together as equals and allies, an amazing adventure.

Karen, from the moment we met I Ioved you, till the day I die I will love you, you are my friend, my lover, my companion and my soul mate. I will love and laugh with you forever.

Thank you for letting me have you as long as you did.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all of you that attended and to all of you in every part of the world that took time celebrate and remember, your cards, flowers, texts and emails have brought me so many tears, smiles and given me strength for now and the future.

I will say this a lot and expect always, I miss Karen so much, as much as that if all I suffer is the hurt of loss it is a small price to pay for knowing that Karen no longer suffers the pain and torture of what she endured, this brings me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment