Thursday, July 9, 2009

A slow and painful process

Life can be hard sometimes but no matter how hard mine has been at times it could never prepare me to watch as cancer slowly but surely has taken away Karen, it is truly cruel for her and all of us to watch as each day less and less of Karen is left.
Today Karen asked me to stay the night as she feels it will be her last, no matter how strong I try to be this is tearing me apart, tears bring no relief and all I hope and pray for is for someone whether it be God or whoever to have mercy on her and allow her to depart this world for the next, it is not fair and not right for her to suffer anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Its hard but to watch a person suffer and how they must be feeling is hard. I hope you share every last moment together, she loves you so much it is clear to see. We all try and offer our comfort to you both. Keep strong and our thoughts are with you.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. David.I don't know what to say except that it is not fair for your beautiful wife to suffer the way she has. As Karen travels to a place that we are not able to follow her to just yet, I send you love,prayers and peace. You are an amazing family who have taught us all so much about the true meaning of life...

    ReplyDelete