Friday, July 10, 2009

Celebrate

A strange title for what lies below but fitting,

Karen was my life,
We agreed to love and laugh forever,
For now we can't but Karen will always be with me guiding supporting and loving, my rudder, there to help me weather the storms.

Karen asked for us all to take a moment and celebrate that I and you were lucky to have had, she asks us not to be sombre but have a smile on our face with our last thought being a special and treasured moment we have each shared.

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

A life too short,
A special and incredible wife and mother,
My soul mate,
Your friend,
Your sister,
Your daughter,

I will miss her every second until I take my last breath,
What completed me is gone.

Live life as if there is no tomorrow . . . . . .

Rest in peace Karen Whyman x x x x x

2 comments:

  1. David,
    As I read your words I am filled with huge sadness. I sit here with tears in my eyes as I write this and I know that Karen is looking over my shoulder reading what I type and all I can hear is her voice saying the words I heard her say so many times before, "you looser Bensley". She can still make me smile and always will.
    Rest in peace mate
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My deepest sympathies to you all. Only knowing Karen a short while but it was worth everything to have known her. Her strength, her fighting spirit which will live on in you all.
    Rest in peace Karen Whyman you were a pleasure to know!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete