Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The fun part, NOT

Well here we are in Harrogate, amongst the memories and all that was Karen, Eva and I, it is so strange to be here as only two and seems completely surreal, we have started the process of selling, giving, throwing and generally preparing to leave Harrogate sometime within the next one to three months.
 
This is harder than I thought it would be and I see myself struggling a little at the moment, we have come so far but the memories are still so fresh and raw.
 
It is so hard to be selling stuff that was so important and loved by Karen and I know Karen would want the possessions go to loving owners as she and I were, I have listed a few things on ebay and will start listing more as the weeks go by, our furniture is up for sale as well so if you have any interest in anything then please let me know, I intend on keeping just a few things that a sentimental to Eva and I which we will box up and send back, besides there isn't much need for a lot of this on a yacht.
 
I will send a link when I list anything on ebay so if you have interest then we can agree on a value and remove it from eby, every pound will help to keep that daughter of mine in the manor she is accustomed :-)
 
So far:
 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110528013861&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110528034699&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110528390142&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
 
We have a car through until the 17th of this month and then we will be on foot / pram, so we are going to do a bit of exploring and enjoying all that we love about the UK.


Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand Feeling the financial pinch?

No comments:

Post a Comment