Tuesday, May 18, 2010

D Day

Having been in the UK a couple of weeks it makes it even easier and confirms my decision to return to the land of the long white cloud, family and friends and unfortunately winter.  We have booked our flights and depart on the 21st of July.
 
Eva and I look forward to making the most of the next couple of months and enjoying the summer that has finally arrived.
 
The last few weeks have been the hardest I have had in the job, Eva has been pestered by a head cold for four weeks now and seems to get rid of it only to have it appear again, this time round worse than ever so looking forward to her kicking it for good and getting on with being a happy healthy and far easier daughter.  Not too keen on feeding at least a meal a day twice! 

A very dear friend of the families passed away this morning, only in his early sixties Johhny died far too young, I spent all of my childhood and most of my adult life looking up to and being a part of his life, my earliest memories are away on the boat and spending time together, an always smiling, always happy guy gone to early.  Cancer never seems to be far away and most of us and have lost someone dear to its far reaching and posioness tentaclles.  It enforces how much we need to life for today!!!!! I am deeply sadened by his loss and my heart goes out to his wife Linzi, daughter Susie and son Steve.
 
  


Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand Feeling the financial pinch?

No comments:

Post a Comment