Friday, May 28, 2010

Coming out the other side

Wow it has been a tough couple off weeks, I think combined with Eva's cold, the trip, being completely hans solo again and confronting all that I left seven months ago it has been another of those character building experiences.
 
Looking after Eva is like work, you have four weeks holiday a year to refresh and recharge, being in NZ with mum and dad and friends was much like this and I was spoilt to say the least, the only problem is it amplifies how hard it is when I am back here.
 
As we come out the other side I have to say Eva and I are closer for it and I am a better father/mother than I was a month ago, we seem to know each other more and more each day and now that Eva has her energy back she is quite the little energiser battery, today she did a great job of not having a sleep and seems none the worse for it!!!! 
 
Even more I have got better at treating Eva like a little girl and dressing her accordingly as you can see, hopefully this weekend will prove sunny I can get Mario to take a video of Eva and I riding Lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Time to fly, have a head full of curly locks to shampoo and dry.




Download the new Windows Live Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment