Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last email for 2009

The end of 2009, it seems like yesterday and at the same time a lifetime ago that a very pregant wife and I had and incredibly special New Years and saw in 2009 in London, we were oblivious of the fact that it would be our last New Years but as with every moment we always lived as if it were our last, live life as if there is no tomorrow.
 
So to 2010, tomorrow is the start of another year but I will still carry a fair amount of what has happended in 2009 with me, as time goes by I will procees all that has been but what doesn't change is I miss my soul mate, my wife, Eva's mother my lover, my friend and my companion, 2009 saw me loose all that mattered to me and putting back the pieces in something that resembles an order has been and will be my challenge.
 
Have a Very Happy New Year and get all you can out of every moment in 2010.


Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand Feeling the financial pinch?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dave! You are a fountain of inspiration, courage, determination and survival. I guess the strategies you applied on the sporting arena, you are applying to life! Good on you! I hope you have a wonderful 2010 and that you have a smoother path this year and in years to come. If you are in Sydney...look me up, would love to catch up! All the best! Miguel

    ReplyDelete