Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christening the pool

"I wasn't too sure to begin with, something to do with dad making the pool too cold but I soon got use to it"
 
As you can see Eva is thriving, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, having a bit of time to just chill and worry about little else other than Eva and I, I will over the next week reply to all your messages and appreciate each and every one.
 
Its times like today when Eva does and experiences new things that Karen is missed even more than normal, I am not bitter, angry or even feeling ripped off just missing all that she brought to all our lives and does no more.  I often wish for solitude and enjoy the time out just existing with Eva, I have heard of others in my situation that end up being recluses for extended periods and relate to why, hey the future may see more than a bit of that for me while at the same time ensuring Eva's social needs and wants are met.
 
As you can see from the photos the summer is well and truly in NZ, well north of Whangarei anyway, we have had warm and sunny weather and I look forward to getting a chance to venture out on the sparkling blue and enjoy all the Bay of Islands has to offer.


Download the new Windows Live Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    She is just beautiful, I had a dream about you last night (no not that sort) - you bought Eva into Prestons to see us, so I had to look up to see how you are both going, and all looks like its going well. Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

    Love to both
    Gaile

    ReplyDelete