Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Growing and developing

Weigh in day today, 7.14kgs, massive compared to the 1.3kgs of nine months ago, wow nine months, what a ride not the kind that ends up with a podium spot, not one that is smooth and easy but a trying and hard one without reward and with great loss.

As we approach Christmas and New Year it is proving the hardest time of all, last Christmas we celebrated together, just Karen and I and a very little yet to join us Eva, we were oblivious of what lay ahead and new nothing of the cancer that grew faster than Eva. Between Christmas and New Year we were the proudest of God parents at Archie's christening and then spent New Years in London, it is so fresh it was as if it is yesterday.

So forgive me if I don't send cards of presents and seem my normal jovial self for I have other thoughts and feelings that need all my attention, it may appear selfish but more than necessary.

So if you don't get a personal email or gift from Eva and I please know you matter, have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and let's all look forward to a smooth, happy and HEALTHY 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment