Saturday, September 26, 2009

No more drama in my life

This is like a dear john letter but to all and sundry.

Eva and I have until Thursday until we leave for a much needed and deserved break down south, many have asked why are we coming back to the UK, even after everything that has happened I love it and it is our home, all three of us.

To ensure the next five days in the UK are simple, stress free and happy if you feel a need to be in touch then please do so only if you have something positive to add to our life. I received a letter today from the two people that let Karen down more than anyone, to the point where Karen even had counselling to try and help how she dealt with it, they let her down even more in death, her parents! Hence why I am sending this email, they are the only people that I by choice will always exclude.

So going forward, all are welcome in our lives, Eva is often commented on by those that see and have seen her how she is always laughing and smiling, I want to keep at that way so be a part of lives if you bring laughter and won't let us down, if you think you might then please exit centre stage and let's go our separate ways.

If you are a parent you will understand that I will do anything possible to support, love and protect my daughter, anything.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are amazing David and Eva is so beautiful. I know i emailed you but thought i had to say that. There is something special about protecting your daughter i know of some of the lengths i have had to go to protect my daugther. I hope to hear from you soon
    Take care Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, you are so on the right track and I applaud your courage of conviction.

    We as human beings all deserve to be treated as we would treat each other. Being family does not preclude us from this ethos, stay true to your beliefs!!!

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, I hear where you are coming from, as all families rely on us with positive thoughts & motivation. Keep your head high(I know you have ugly one)& we will always be here to help through these times. I look forward to seeing you in November. Regards, Chance

    ReplyDelete