Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life can get harder

If Karen dying and bringing up eva on my own isn't enough I have just been defrauded of £7700, nice!!!  Long story short, I need to sell my car as there is not much point in leaving it here for 6 months, got an offer for £3500, agreed, they sent me a cheque for £7700, I though it was a bit suss but figured as long as i let it clear then it cant be any risk, once it was cleared by the bank I then withdrew £4200 and sent it via Western Union to their shipping agent, in the meantime the bank has reversed the cheque.
 
So there you have it, how to loose money fast, I cant work out how the bank can clear it and then reverse it, part of the fight I know have to have, jesus christ is life just keen on kicking the shit out of me or what, now I have a week today until I go and so much more to sort, the worst thing is I had so many offers for my car, I am shattered, what the hell is the point in it all.
 
The reason for telling you all, don't get caught like I have, my bad experience can at least help others.


Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand Feeling the financial pinch?

No comments:

Post a Comment