Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Taking Eva to the big smoke

A week in Auckland, wow it been a while and as much as I think Auckland is a great city I am very much aware that I am not a city person anymore, it has been great to see friends and we have had a really special time but I look forward to Jo arriving from Sydney and getting out on the Briney.

We are back in Auckland briefly on Sunday and Monday and then dad is joining us for some time at the Barrier before heading back North, Eva has loved seeing the sights and we have yet to see the zoo but that maybe a car trip next month.

Amazingly I actually went on a date as well, yes someone was actually willing and we have even followed up with dinner, she is a very cool lady and it was great to hang out with someone who shares 
so many of the same wants needs and as a bonus seems to think I am ok.

Eva makes me so proud each and every day, she truly is a miracle and I have so often said I wouldn't do this again but yes I actually would.

Hope you all are well, live the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment