Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where did that baby go?!

How much Eva changes how much more she becomes a mini Karen, looks attitude and everything in between, a happier and more proud dad I could not be.

Christmas for me is for family and this would have been our fourth together and our second with Eva so as much as I do my best to get into it an amount of reflection is inevitable and it is really simple, I miss Karen. 

Together we never got to see Eva open those presents, come running to us on Christmas morning with that sparkle of excitement in her eyes, this year has been harder than the last so I am not so sure the saying "time heals" is really true I just wish for so much more. 

So cherish those close to you and have a very Safe and Happy Christmas and all the best for the year to come.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Love David & Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment