Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sydney

I don't mean to rave or more so tempt fate but Eva really is an incredible and special daughter, here we are in Sydney and she has been nothing other than perfect, it has been the most amazing opportunity to catch up with friends and spend time in a place that is so special and as close to home as it gets for me.

I have taken a few happy snaps and will upload them next week when we get back, we even went to a baby show, well for a about five minutes before it cracked me but importantly we got to spend time with Tizzie, Nathan, Kirtsie and Paul which was great after all they have done for us, I had such high expectations of what they would be like and they were all that and more.

A HUGE THANKS goes to Dave and Tania, I am staying at there place in Balmain and it is AMAZING, I haven't told them yet that we are staying for a couple of months :-) (I wish)

Alright, time to go and watch the world cycling champs.

No comments:

Post a Comment