Monday, October 18, 2010

My turn

I hoped that we could have a break from doctors and hospitals, just a little over it over the last couple of years, now its my turn but I am sure Eva will look after me while I recuperate and then that will be it for a while, fingers crossed.

I had thought there was something wrong with my knee, the doctor said no its just a ligament strain, the physio proceeded to agree and take my money and eventually I bypassed them and went to the orthopedic surgeon, my cartilage is shot, this running caper keeps me sane, keeps me skinny and gives me enough time to be mum and dad but my body seems to not be so cooperative, never mind I will have to come up with plan B.

As I know you will all be feeling sorry for me put the money you were going to spend on a card and flowers into a cash gift instead, thanks in advance :-)

Off to Auckland on Thursday to do the coastal classic which should be a truck load of fun, oh sorry for you land lovers that is a a yacht race from Auckland to the Bay of Islands, Gran is looking after Eva so should be a blast.

Eva is becoming more and more a mini Karen, looks, argumentative, attitude, strong, stubborn, feisty, cute, mmmmm the next 20 years should be a heap of fun, NOT.

The rest of the month is going to be away in the boat as much as possible depending on how well my knee bounces back and the first weekend of November is a trip to Auckland to watch my brother Mark race his car at Pukekohoe, looking forward to summer, fish, sea, sand and adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment