Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here we are again, away on the high seas and amazingly I have got a little more organised and have internet access, it is pretty slow and won't be checking my email often more just to send you all updates on our adventures and Eva's development.

Wow almost a year since Eva was born, well on Wednesday anyway, how the hell did that happen and how the hell did all that happened happen in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Find attached a few snaps of recent events, yes they are fish and yes I did catch them, and Eva is now climbing and on everything at that, one big face plant followed by much noise and a big red mark on her head, no damage done but she got a fright, bruise to follow I am sure, how quickly they go from being babies to toddlers!!!

At the end of next month we head back to the UK to tidy up many loose ends and spend time with family and friends in the north, at the same time as being hard it is also exciting but we will miss Sea Esta and the friends of new and old while we are away.

Miss Eva will need a new dress as we have an incredibly special wedding to go to in the middle of May in the UK so we are both excited and over the moon to be in the UK at the right time, I reckon they planned it so we were J

 

Oh well time to go, the sun is out and my tan is fading !!!!!

 

We have a special day organised for Eva on Wednesday and are going to a boutique accessed only by water lodge for lunch, gran had made a special cake and the candle is sorted, pictures will follow.

 

One last thing before I go, many of you have had or are about to have major events in your lives and I have been a lot remiss in recognising them, sending cards, presents etc, I am truly sorry but the last few months have been about me and about Eva and I expect a few more to come will be as well, I hope to get better as the year goes by and continue to celebrate all your events as Karen had done so well.

So a couple just so you know I think of you on the day:

Action Jackson's 2nd birthday.

Debs, well on the way with number two.

Helen, a new member of the family, very exciting.

Sam and Janine's engagement.

Mark and Loretta's daughter Chloe, wow, my niece, Eva's cousin.

Christmas.

Anniversaries.

Birthdays, Belinda's.

Last but very not least RORI PITT, GO YOU GOOD THING, HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TODAY IN NZ TOMORROW IN THE UK.

 

Alright, this time I am going, until next time, live the DREAM.

 


Download the new Windows Live Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?

3 comments:

  1. To Eva,

    'Happy Birthday', your adventures with dad look like loads of fun, I wish you the "funest" day of all today!

    Jo Bell..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David and Eva,

    Kirstie here from Save Our Sleep. I was just wondering who that toddler was in all the pictures - it can't be Eva :) WOW she has grown so much and we hope she had a fabulous Birthday and got thoroughly spoilt!
    It sounds like you have had some wonderful adventures together and many more to come. Tizzie and her family have just arrived in the UK yesterday and will be there for around 11 weeks. You never know maybe you can meet up when you are there in May.
    Take Care
    Kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to the little one!- she looks great!- hope you are well too mate!!

    ReplyDelete