Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An all time favourite

Runs don't come much better, if you are one of those people that love running for the sheer joy and pleasure then should you find yourself in the Bay of Islands the one I did tonight rates as one of the best.

 

I am staying in a little cove called Omakiwi Cove, a stunning anchorage, a quick trip a shore in the dinghy once madam was asleep and counting sheep saw me discover an incredible run, a small gravel road winds its way around the beaches and Marae's of the Rawhiti peninsula ending at one of my all time best beaches, Oke Bay and then a little less stylish and a lot more sweaty I retraced my steps, once back at the beach a quick HOT shower was had, oh, hope she didn't mind, Kiri Tekanawa owns a beautiful beach front property in the bay next door with a great outdoor shower, how could I resist, if Kiri is reading the blog at any point (which I sincerely doubt) a huge thank you.

 

The moon is stunning so a quick shot of that for you from the dinghy on the way back to the boat.

 

Lastly, the blue boat, we upgraded today, it has three masts as one is far too easy, 30 cabins in case we have lots of visitors and five crew so Eva and I dont have to do anything, so actually we downgraded as Sea Esta is all we want and more :-)

 


Browse profiles for Free! Singles online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment