Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Taking the time

I often just sit and wonder what happened in this life or the last, something Karen or did, that has lead us down this particular path, as everyone knows there is no answer.

What I do know is that it is a stunning day, warm and sunny, I am fit and well and all that has happened will make me a better, stronger and more empathetic human being.

I have a beautiful daughter who makes me so proud everyday and often just seeing her has me close to tears, Eva helps give me direction through the periods of darkness that all too often creep up.

I will always wish that Karen was still here and miss her more than anything, the reality is very confrontational for my brain to handle slowly but surely I am adjusting and retrieving my mo jo and energy from its holiday, starting to feel a little more like me.

Hey enough of my waffle but at least you know where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment