Saturday, October 3, 2009

Done and dusted

It was an emotional trip and a long one at that but we are both tucked up in bed in Kerikeri not too much the worse for wear, me shattered after not much sleep and Eva tired but an angel as always, she did me proud. Eva so far so good is straight back into her routine, just finished the dreamfeed and I expect to not see here again until the morning.

So now a chance to have a break, put my new stead together, grieve, reflect and start forging a path forward.

A massive and very special thank you has to go to Julie, Angela and Sam, Julie got me to the train, Angela got me to the airport and lounge passes, and Sam just fro being Sam and coming down with Archie to say good bye, it was a very tearful and hard moment, as I have said the end of one and beginning of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment