Friday, May 29, 2009

Going forward

The monotony of being a cancer patient, exactly that monotony, I miss the interaction of people and normal things, a game of cards, a wine, a gossip even, I dont know how long I am for this world but what I do know is my frineds and family matter to me and I would love to see them all little and often. 
 
David is attempting to maintain a normal working and family life but as you can all appreciate that is rather difficult, part of that though is our weekends are precious and we like to spend them being as normal a family as possible, a picnic in the park, a cheese board, reading the papers.  To this end it would be great to see friends and family during the week to break up my days and how I feel, for the last week I have been really sick, not just sick but that sick when you see that path ahead is not so long, this is a place that I wish none of you to ever have to be, it is lonely and scary and I am scared, scared from top to bottom and every fibre in between. I often struggle just to get up, to have the energy to do the simplest of things.
 
So please help me to endure the weeks and the ups and downs of how crap I feel, I may be here for a couple of months or a couple of years and that is the hardest part but what I need is you and little and often during the week to help me through.
 
In this case it is not about Eva, it is about coming to see, help and support me, I appreciate and know how difficult it can be during the week but if you are able to make it work then please do - and to make things a just a little more awkward I am pretty rubbish before 10am and out of it after 6pm 
 
Karen x x x

MSN NZ Travel Find a way to cure that travel bug

No comments:

Post a Comment