Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nappies
















Nappy day, its official I now do nappies as well, had a great and not so great day, held Eva for almost an hour and a half and she was so settled so I must be getting better at it.Karen had a not so good day with the joys of chemo and a temperature as well as being on oxygen each day is a challenge at the moment. I so wish I could do something more than just being there, it is a feeling I far from cherish.Tomorrow is another day.On the upside, Eva is the most spoilt baby that has ever been in NICU, Drager have delivered her the most amazing incubator cover as well as an early development set that you use to position her, it is truly stunning, they also included teddies and comforters for the whole ward, wow we are speechless and it left me in tears. This is incredible so a BIG THANK YOU to Drager, you are the best.The last three weeks have been hard but the thoughts wishes and gifts from you all have helped us along the journey. Two of my best friends in Sydney got married on the 13th of March, with all they had on they continued to be in touch and support us from a far, Marcus and Debs you are the definition of selflessness, thank you. Time for a run, bye for now, enjoy the photos.










No comments:

Post a Comment