Thursday, July 31, 2014

Introducing

 
 
 
Its been a long time since I have updated you all on what has been happening, the blog broke so I was having problems publishing posts and I was so enjoying all that was happening that it seemed like the last thing on my mind.
So Helen, the love of my life, seen here with Eva, we met in September last year and things have progressed a little, well a lot actually, we are expecting a little boy or girl in about eight weeks, are engaged with a tentative date for the wedding of March the 15th and the biggest and best of all is I have been incredibly lucky to have found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, I am so incredibly lucky. In addition Eva has gained a mum, she tells anyone and everyone she has an alive mum and a dead mum and how lucky she is, life couldn't be more perfect.
I will fill in a whole lot more blanks when I have a little more time, but now things are up and running again I can do a better job of keeping you all up to date.
 

1 comment:

  1. David, Helen & Eva - that is such amazing news!! I am so happy for you all in so many ways.

    God bless..
    Anne

    ReplyDelete