Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wonders Never Cease

Sometimes I even amaze myself, I did the Omaha Classic 10km fun run today, as you all know I am very much not a runner, but something very very strange occurred, not only did I break 40 minutes but I also was the first looser, yes I managed to come second and only by 5 seconds, I am a very happy camper indeed.
 
It is the first time I have done an event and had Eva at the finish, it is an amazing feeling and Rachelle had trouble containing Eva's excitement, very special and a great weekend.  The whole Matakana, Sandspit, Omaha area has so much to see and do and well worth a trip to explore the nooks and cranies, visit a few wineries, have a swim or four and push the boundary and do a run.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,
    You guys are looking well. Matakana...great placeand may I had, great coffee!
    Stay in touch.
    nunesm@tudorhouse.nsw.edu.au
    Migs

    ReplyDelete