Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday expectations

Hi guys,
 
Thanks to all of you that responded and look forward to seeing you on Eva's birthday, Eva has more than enough, in fact she doesn't really want for anything, Eva told me today she just loves that your coming, presents by presence and her priority is a pink cake and it has to have marshmellows and candles, please of course.
 
If you really feel a need then please its the thought that counts.
 
I am saving hard for Eva's combined Christmas / Birthday present which will be one of the Dinky Dinghys that I posted a picture of earlier, this year, my plan is to get it sign written with all the names of the people that are in Eva's life, you guys.
 
With the coming and going of the 2nd of March which would have been Karen's 41st birthday, March is always a challenging month, for all of you that new Karen I am sure you made a special toast to your friend, sister, daughter, cousin, niece and mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment