Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The other half of the world, the less explored

Sorry its been a while, we having been living the now moment and making the most of every second, the last couple of weeks have been superb and as our time in Fiji comes to a close we look forward to the adventures that await us in Vanuatu. I went for a scuba dive a couple of days ago on what is called the supermarket, it was an amazing reef dive in 10-15 meters with a heap of good sized fish, lots of reef sharks, Nemo's, clams and stunning coral. For those of you that know me well it is overcoming one of my biggest fears but more importantly I want none of my fears to be passed on to Eva so overcome it I have, I now realise what I have been missing out on, so on my Christmas list is dive gear, a whole new world and one I look forward to exploring with Eva on her 8th birthday which is when she is allowed to dive. Oh and while we are on Eva, mmmmm, tantrums a foot for the last two weeks but the last two days has seen her being her absolute angelic self so things are less challenging on the daughter front. Ok, that's about it from Fiji hope you are all well and living the dream :-)

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment