Tuesday, June 14, 2011

39

Yesterday I told Eva it is my birthday tomorrow, she said straight away candles, and then proceeded to try and blow them out, so 39 today and it starts early with a trip to the doctor to have a small incision put in Eva's very full boil, no matter how often or how prepared I am it is still the hardest thing for me to hear her cry or see her in pain, the theory of a little now so there isn't a lot later doesn't really wash with a two year old :-)
So the rest of my birthday will be clearing here and setting sail for Fiji via the northern group, it is a stunning morning here and looks like being a perfect next week with 10-12 knots s slow sailing but beautiful. I am sure I can fit in a coffee or two as well.
I've missed a few birthdays and anniversary's but i am sure you will forgive me, without internet access I don't get my reminders, Loretta, Mark & Emma, Mum and Dad to name a few so again belated but remembered.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

2 comments:

  1. happy birfday DW!!!!! all thinkin of you two & wishin ya nothin but the best!!!! as well as being very envious of you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave & Eva just read your Blog & great to find out how things are going. Sounds as though you are having a great time. It truly is a wonderful life you are giving Eva & you will have wonderful memories to share. Happy Birthday for the 15th. It is Alan's birthday today the 17th. We so wished we could have gotten away this year but hopefully next year. All the best & safe sailing best regards Anne & Alan 'Zanalana'

    ReplyDelete