Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friends & Family Near & Afar

Thank you to all of you for making Eva's second birthday so special, you humble us with your generosity and support and it made what is a day I dread into something better than I could imagine.

Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary, always days that I struggle with but thanks to all of you today was so incredibly special and I know Eva had her best day ever.

Karen would be proud of us all for Eva's 2nd birthday and the part you have played and continue to play in her life, for that I THANK YOU.



 
Regards
 
David WHYMAN
M +64 22 407 3155

H +64 9 407 3155  
 
Sustainability | Please consider the environment before printing this email



1 comment:

  1. Hi David and Eva, and a belated happy birthday to a very special little girl from all at SJUH, Leeds. It is wonderful to see you and Eva enjoying each and every day. Take care Alison

    ReplyDelete