Sunday, April 18, 2010

The next stage

Go Tizzie and the team at Save Our Sleep, the next stage it is, no longer baby, now toddler so we now have Save Our Sleep Toddler.
 
This is all going far too well, I seem to have survivied babyhood with just a few more grey hairs, I still don't know anything about babies but I do know how to read thankfully so Eva after twelve months has only woken up once between 7am and 7pm and that was this week as a result of a bunged up hooter coutesy of a cold, which thanks to Eva we all have now.
 
So now we have the toddler book to follow so onwards and upwards, not to sure what I am going to do come the teenage years, mmmm now that part I may have to be on my own steam, looking at Miss Whyman's personality (stubborn, tenacious, pig headed, rascal, strong) it is sure to be more than just a little interesting, but thats all to come. 


MSN NZ Travel Find a way to cure that travel bug

No comments:

Post a Comment