Thursday, January 21, 2010

Improvised play mat

Well here we are, turning the theory into reality, away on a 44 foot yacht just Eva and I and so far so good, Eva has the master cabin and her portacot fits perfectly, two sleeps without a hitch and she seems to be settling in as if she was born to it!!

Tonight will be the telltale and hoping my boating skills aren't a lost long memory and we have a great hold with the anchor, we are in a little cove in a place called Te Puna inlet on the other side of the Bay of Islands, tomorrow we will hoist some sail and see how Eva goes with that.

Must fly time to get set for dinner, I forgot the Baby Blinks DVD so may have to settle for dad putting on a bright skivey and impersonating the wiggles, yes I even have a bright skivey with me, well no not really but that would ruin the story.

If you are boat friendly then feel free to join us, there is always a spare bunk or too just byo food and alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment